- - Internal
- - Internal memory: 32 MB Flash memory: 8 MB
- - Firmware upgradeable
- - Ethernet LAN IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u
- - IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, FTP, TFTP, Port 9100, LPD, IPP, Secure-IPP, WS Discovery, IPsec/Firewall, DHCPv6, MLDv1, ICMPv6, Auto-IP, SLP, Telnet, IGMPv2, BOOTP/DHCP, WINS, IP Direct Mode, WS Print, IPX/SPX, AppleTalk, NetWare NDS, Bindery, NDPS, iPrint
- - Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 1
- - Green, Grey
HP Jetdirect 635n IPv6/IPsec EIO Internal Print Server J7961G
Share supported peripherals over your network with one of the first Gigabit EIO print servers to support IPv6, IPv4 and IPsec. Rely on advanced network technology and security, and get data transmission at Gigabit speeds (up to 1000 Mbit per second).
Experience robust, next-generation network security with IPsec.
• Share printing over your network with one of the first gigabit EIO print servers to support IPv6, IPv4 and IPsec. Rely on advanced authentication and encryption, with data transmission at gigabit speeds (up to 1,000 Mb/sec).
Prepare for the future with a scalable and upgradeable solution.
• Now you can rely on next-generation network security with robust encryption and authentication while enjoying the network advancements built into IPv6.
Extremely easy to install and use.
• You're ready for tomorrow's network needs, with a scalable and firmware-upgradeable solution that relies on the new TCP/IP protocol (IPv6) and network security (IPsec). Flash-upgradeable firmware enables you to add future enhancements.
HP Jetdirect 635n, Green, Grey, 32 MB, 8 MB, Ethernet LAN, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u, 10,100,1000 Mbit/s
HP Jetdirect 635n. Product colour: Green, Grey. Internal memory: 32 MB, Flash memory: 8 MB. Network connection type: Ethernet LAN, Networking standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u, Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s. Supported network protocols: IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, FTP, TFTP, Port 9100, LPD, IPP, Secure-IPP, WS Discovery, IPsec/Firewall, DHCPv6,..., Management protocols: SNMP v1/v2c/v3. Power consumption (typical): 3.7 W