Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 Premium with Service Pack 1, English
Today's business environment demands that small businesses do more with less. The majority of small businesses have limited IT resources, employees, and time. Now, there's help.
Designed with your small business needs in mind, Windows Small Business Server 2003 is a complete and affordable network solution. With Windows Small Business Server 2003, you can have confidence that your data is secure, untap new productivity from your desktops, empower your employees to do more, and connect to your customers like never before.
Windows Small Business Server 2003 provides many of the networking features used by large companies, without the complexity typically associated with server technology. Windows Small Business Server 2003 delivers a complete business server solution for small businesses with up to 75 workstations and is available in two editions: standard and premium.
Keep Your Business Running and Your Data Secure
Windows Small Business Server 2003 secures your network, keeps it up and running, and automatically protects your business information, allowing you to spend more time focusing on your business and less time and money on technology issues. You can:
• Keep your business up and running with an operating system that provides your employees with a working environment they can depend on.
• Protect your business and prevent lost productivity. Windows Small Business Server 2003 provides a secure infrastructure, including built-in firewall protection and secure remote access.
• Prevent data loss by automatically backing up company information. Your employees can easily retrieve accidentally deleted files and restore them to their previous versions.
Maximize Your Employee Productivity
Your employees can easily find and share information in one centralized location, communicate and collaborate with their peers more effectively, and remotely access business information and resources. Windows Small Business Server 2003 enables you to:
• Provide one central place to store business information, making it easy for your employees to find and access the data they need at any time.
• Improve team performance by providing your employees with an internal Web site, where they can find and share documents and collaborate on group projects.
• Get the most value from your technology investment. Windows Small Business Server 2003 enables you to share resources and equipment such as printers, fax machines and phone lines.
• Access business information when away from the office. Employees can stay productive while on the road by having access to their e-mail, internal Web site, network files and even business applications from any PC with Internet access.
Connect with Customers
Windows Small Business Server 2003 provides enterprise-class tools to help enhance your company identity. Stay connected with your customers from anywhere, anytime. You can:
• Connect with customers more professionally. With Windows Small Business Server 2003, you can host your own company Web site and e-mail, increasing credibility with your customers.
• Stay connected with customers from anywhere, anytime. Your employees can communicate with customers whether they're in the office, at home, or on the road.
• Streamline customer communications with one-to-many fax and e-mail capabilities. Employees can create and send faxes right from their desktops.
Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 Premium, 5 license(s), 5 GB, 0.25 GB, English, PC, 300 MHz
Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 Premium. License quantity: 5 license(s). Minimum storage drive space: 5 GB, Minimum RAM: 0.25 GB. Language version: English. Platform: PC, Minimum processor: 300 MHz, Compatible operating systems: Windows Small Business Server 2000