Voice Command 1.5 for Windows CE, French, 25 users
Voice Command News and Updates
Voice Command transforms your Pocket PC into your own virtual personal assistant, letting you use your voice to look up contacts, make phone calls, get calendar information, play and control your music, as well as start programs. Voice Command makes it easier and more convenient than ever to take your digital lifestyle with you wherever you go.
Because Voice Command has state-of-the-art speech technology, you will never have to prerecord important phone numbers or use difficult commands to access the information that you need. Simply select one of the many commands that is most natural to you and let Voice Command do the rest. You can even ask, "What can I say?" at any time to help find an appropriate command.
After you successfully install Voice Command on your Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 powered Pocket PC or Pocket PC Phone Edition, register your product so that you can get the most from the Voice Command program, future releases, and exciting offers for upgrades and accessories.
Voice Command Benefits
- Updated calling features. Pocket PC Phone Edition users can take full advantage of incoming caller ID without ever looking down at the screen. Incoming call information is announced as calls are received. Users who think they may have missed a call can simply ask, "What calls did I miss?" and Voice Command will recite the time and phone number of missed calls.
- Voice-controlled utilities. Users can start any program in the Start menu or programs folder, such as Inbox, Calculator or Solitaire. They can get signal strength, battery level, time and date by voice. Voice Command will even alert users when the battery is getting low to ensure strong battery life on the go.
- Free upgrade. Current registered users of Voice Command 1.0 can obtain a free upgrade.
Advanced voice technology. Users can go beyond today's limited voice options by using phonetic speech recognition and text-to-speech technology. Instead of requiring users to store prerecorded names of their contacts, the software is designed to recognize what users say without any training, resulting in effortless, hands-free communication.
- Voice-controlled hands-free phone. Whether in the car, at the airport or walking down the street, people will enjoy true hands-free phone conversations without ever having to manually dial a number. They can simply say any name from their contact list. Voice Command will even announce incoming calls.
- Voice-controlled calendar lookup. Regardless of their location, users can simply ask their Pocket PC about the next appointment or calendar for the day, and the time, subject and location of each entry will be read aloud.
- Voice-controlled media player. The software turns a Pocket PC into a personal DJ that lets users select and play their favorite music by artist, album or genre using their voice instead of scrolling through a long list of songs. All versions of Windows Media® Player are supported, including versions 9 and 10.
Microsoft Voice Command 1.5, Box
Microsoft Voice Command 1.5. Platform: Pocket PC, Software type: Box, Media types supported: CD. Minimum storage drive space: 7 MB, Compatible operating systems: Windows Mobile 2003 4.2, Minimum system requirements: ActiveSync 3.8