OneNote 2003 OEM, FR, Win32
OneNote is a new application for better note taking and research gathering. From meeting notes to Web content, sound bites to action points, simply collate all the information you need in one place for easy access.
Bring Additional Rich Media into OneNote
• Copy notes from a Microsoft Windows Mobile-based Pocket PC or Smartphone. Take notes on the go with your Pocket PC and copy them into OneNote. Also send recordings from a Smartphone into OneNote to track thoughts and reminders.
• Record video notes. Save important meeting or event details by using a webcam or camcorder to synchronize video notes with typed or handwritten notes.
• Capture screen clippings. Easily capture screen images and import them directly into OneNote. Content is captured with time and date stamps and URLs to manage notes effectively.
• Import pictures into OneNote. Illustrate notes and ideas visually by adding photos taken with a digital camera or webcam.
Better Integrate with Other Office Programs
• Insert documents from other Office programs into OneNote. Insert Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel, and Microsoft Office PowerPoint files into your notebook as pictures, and annotate them with typed or handwritten notes.
• Import meeting details from Outlook. Insert all your meeting details from Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 into OneNote for future reference.
• Create Outlook contacts and appointments. Send contacts and appointments to Outlook 2003 so you can easily access and use them later.
• Publish pages to Microsoft Word. Easily create formal documents by sending notes to Microsoft Word.
Improve Sharing and Security
• Share OneNote sessions in real time. Simultaneously view and edit the same pages of notes with multiple users in different locations.
• Password-protect and encrypt notebook sections. Use password protection and encryption to help ensure that only you or those with permission can view specific sections of your notebook.
Get More Organized
• Take advantage of additional note flags. Track important action and to-do items with more customizable note flags.
• Choose from new stationery options. Customize notes the way you want with new stationery options.
• Insert date and time. Timestamp notes on the page so you know when they were taken and ensure information is current.
• Change date and time on page headers. Edit the date and time in page headers for easy sorting and reference of notes later.
• Assign names to subpages. Specify a title for subpages that are part of a group.
• Scope searches. Change the scope of searches, from your entire notebook to a single section, before you begin your search to quickly find the information you need.
• Resize page tabs. View full page titles easily with resizable page tabs.
Use Digital Ink More Easily on Tablet PCs
• Delete or erase notes more easily. Strike specific text with a simple pen gesture, or edit more naturally with erasing improvements.
• Use the new pen style options. Write in the style you want using customizable pens and new colors.
Programmatically Import Content
• Use a simple application programming interface (API) for importing data into OneNote. Developers can import data such as ink, images, or HTML into a user's notebook from their own applications, enabling integration with other products and devices.
Microsoft OneNote 2003 OEM, French, 100 MB, 128 MB, Intel Pentium 233MHz, PC, Windows XP Windows 2000 SP3
Microsoft OneNote 2003 OEM. Language version: French. Minimum storage drive space: 100 MB, Minimum RAM: 128 MB, Minimum processor: Intel Pentium 233MHz. Platform: PC, Compatible operating systems: Windows XP Windows 2000 SP3