Regulator Pro Gold Series
Darn power. Out again. I know there’s a flashlight in this drawer somewhere. Wouldn’t it be great if I could use the glow from my monitor to help find my flashlight? Wait, why is my PC powered? Oh yeah, my Regulator Pro™ UPS battery backup. I have no worries.
The 525VA Regulator Pro™ UPS battery backup with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) protects against all power disturbances - including brownouts and blackouts.
- Free shutdown software and RS232 cable to automatically save programs and shutdown your computer during a blackout.
- Multiple sockets to protect PC, monitor and other peripherals.
- RJ11 and RJ45 line protection.
- 1.8Metre RJ11 cable included.
- Electro Magnetic Interference/Radio Frequency Interference noise filtration.
- AC line, on battery, and replace battery LEDs for easy monitoring of your UPS.
Belkin Regulator Pro Gold Series, 525 VA, 315 W, 50 Hz, 32 min, 1.8 m, 0 - 95%
Belkin Regulator Pro Gold Series. Output power capacity: 525 VA, Output power: 315 W, Input frequency: 50 Hz. Typical backup time at full load: 32 min. Cable length: 1.8 m. Nominal output voltage: 220 V, Nominal input voltage: 220 V, I/O ports: RS-232 RJ-11 RJ-45